4.26.2011

Meet Matthew Romans

Matthew Romans



Matthew is from Ann Arbor city, a State of Michigan, USA. He has one older brother by 3 years who is married. He attends an Assemblies of God Church in the States but mostly he was involved in University fellowship. Brad Wathen, a missionary to Russia is the leader of the Church. Matt is serving at Ebenezer for 5 months.

M.M: How has your experience at Ebenezer been so far?
M.R: Very educational, personally challenging/growing.

M.M: How would you describe your time at Crossroads?
M.R: I’ve attended 2 services but I love going there because it seems to be more authentic in it’s Zimbabwean culture/heritage.

M.M: What and who have you missed the most back in the States?
M.R: My family, my university and my Christian family.

M.M: What’s your favourite movie?
M.R: The Count of Monte Cristo

M.M: What’s your favourite meal?
M.R: Italian food – tortalini, ravioli, pizza

M.M: What are you studying at the moment?
M.R: Ephesians

M.M: Thanks Matt. I hope you enjoy your time at Ebenezer.




By Molly Manhanga


No comments: