12.06.2011

Meet Douglas Marikanda

M.M: What were you doing before you became part of the Beyond Belief Team?

D.M: I was an administrator at the Evangelical Fellowship of Zimbabwe offices here in Bulawayo.


M.M: What is your favourite sport?

D.M: Soccer. I support Chelsea.


M.M: What is your favourite quote?

D.M: I know that the Lord will supply all my needs according to His riches in Glory!


M.M: Are you married?

D.M: Yes. My wife's name is Marvelous and we have a son called Tawananyasha - meaning we have found grace. We have another child on the way.


M.M: Which church do you attend?

D.M: Bulawayo Baptist Church


M.M: What do you do to relax?

D.M: Reading, listening to gospel music and watching T.V.



M.M: I really hope you enjoy your administrative work and make many new friends.












By Molly Manhanga




No comments: