2.08.2012

The Advancer Programme

Moreblessing Moyo

The Advancer Programme - formerly known as the Graduate programme, is well underway. It was good catching up with one of the young ladies on the programme. This is what she had to say:

The lessons that I am doing are Spiritual, English, Business, Mathematics and Agriculture. In Spiritual,we are studying from the Book of Acts at the moment. I've learnt that you can be healed in the name of Jesus, as christians, we must be united and be in one accord and I've learnt that I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. There is nothing impossible with God. In English, we are reading novels and doing comprehensions. In Maths we are doing ratio, simultaneous equations and numberlines. In Business we are covering Budgeting and how to save our money. I am enjoying the Advancer Programme.
By Molly Manhanga

No comments: