11.18.2009

A few minutes with Gottried Hertzer


Gottfried Hertzer


What do you do to relax?
I read and walk with my wife

What is your favourite quote?
Matthew 6:33
“ Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you” and Matthew 6:24
“ No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve both God and mammon.”

What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Giraffe neck

What do you feel most passionate about?
The Kingdom of God

Who has shaped your life?
Mr konig whom I did my apprenticeship under, Dr Myles Munroe and Bible stories have shaped me.

What sorts of book do you read?
Everything related to Kingdom, Finances and the Holt Spirit.

What is your favourite current album?
Casting Crowns – “The Altar and The Door”


Gottfried Hertzer


No comments: