1.07.2010

One on One with Alert Ndlovu- 1st year appy


Getting to know Alert Ndlovu

M.M: Tell me about your background?
A.N: I live in Gqalaza which is a 5 hour walk from Ebenezer. I live with my father, grandmother, younger sister and brother. We are 8 children. 7 have since left home. I am 17 years old.
M.M: What do you do to relax?
A.N: I play chess and draft.
M.M: What has been your greatest joy at Ebenezer?
A.N: Making new friends and the lessons, especially spiritual and business.
M.M: In 5 years time what do you see yourself doing?
A.N: I want to be planting tomatoes and cabbages and doing what I’ve learnt at Ebenezer. I may go back to my community depending on the soil and water.
M.M: I really hope you do well at Ebenezer and be blessed as continue to impact your community.
By Molly Manhanga

No comments: