1.04.2010

One on One with Ntandoyenkosi Moyo- 1st year appy


Getting to know Ntandoyenkosi Moyo
M.M: Tell me about your background?
N.M: I live in Lingwe which is about a 4 – 5 hour drive by car from Ebenezer. I live with my mother and grandmother. I don’t know my dad. I was born on the 7th November 1991. I am 18 years old. I have two older sisters.
M.M: What has been your greatest challenge since coming to Ebenezer?
N.M: I haven’t found anything difficult as yet since coming to Ebenezer.
M.M: What has been your greatest joy at Ebenezer?
N.M: Dancing and social time
M.M: How did you hear about Ebenezer?
N.M: I heard about Ebenezer from the staff at Sikhethimpilo Training Centre. I was there for 3 years
M.M: In 5 years time what do you see yourself doing?
N.N: I would like to be a successful farmer back in my community.
M.M: I really hope you do well at Ebenezer and be blessed as continue to impact your community.
By Molly Manhanga

No comments: