5.18.2010

One on One with Evidence Ndlovu - 1st year appy



Evidence Ndlovu



M.M: Tell me about your background?
E.N: I was born on the 26th August 1990. I live at Zwehamba Village in Mapisa. I live with my grandparents. I have one young brother and one older sister. I also have 4 nieces and nephews who live at my grandparents home. I am 19 years old.

M.
M: You have been at Ebenezer for 6 months. How has your stay been so far?
E.N: I enjoy Ebenezer because it has helped me draw near to God and to have standards with my work.

M.M: Have you faced any challenges in the last 6 months?
E.N: Nothing yet!

M.M: What crops have you grown so far and how have they done?
E.N: I’ve grown cabbages, maize and tomatoes. They have all done well.

M.M: Great. How much tomatoes have you harvested to date?
E.N: I’ve harvested a total of 617kg so far.

M.M: Thanks Evidence. Keep going and I hope your next crop does well.

by molly manhanga

No comments: