1.19.2011

Meet Philani Mpofu - 1st year apprentice

Philani Mpofu



Tell me briefly about your background.
I come from Maphisa. I am 23 years old. I live with my step father and my mother. I have 6 siblings and I’m second last in my family.

You’ve been at Ebenezer for 2 weeks now – pretty short period but, what do you think of it so far?
I’m really interested in the farming and learning how to manage my business. I’m sure Ebenezer will teach me that. I’ve also made new friends.
What is your favourite food?
Sadza and vegetables


What sport do you like?
Soccer
By Molly Manhanga

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.Kesha Tickets