Part of the converstaions were as follows:
- Lives are being transformed in the Kezi community.
- Real discipleship is happening as the apprentices see marriage and family lived out at Ebenezer.
- Ebenezer is creating an environment where people can learn different things.
- There is renewed thinking in the apprentices. Parents have seen transformation in the lives of the apprentices.
- At Ebenezer, we can see production where there once was nothing.
- The key to unlocking poverty is GIVING: when the poor learn to give.
These conversations are encouraging and motivating.
Summarised by Molly Manhanga