12.17.2009

One on One with Vusani Dube: 1st year appy


Getting to know Vusani Dube

M.M: Tell me about your background?
V.D: I live in Mapane which is a three hour walk from Ebenezer. I live with my parents. I learnt at Simbumbumbi High and finished form 3. I am 17 years old. I have three sisters and two brothers. I am 5th born in my family.

M.M: What has been your greatest challenge since coming to Ebenezer?
V.D: I haven’t found anything difficult as yet since coming to Ebenezer.

M.M: What has been your greatest joy at Ebenezer?
V.D: I learn something new daily. I also enjoy the lessons, especially spiritual.

M.M: How did you hear about Ebenezer?
V.D: I heard from one of the graduates – Mkhululi Ncube.

M.M: In 5 years time what do you see yourself doing?
V.D: I’ll be either a farmer or a businessman – depending on my situation. I may find land in another area and not back in my community.

M.M: I really hope you do well at Ebenezer and be blessed as continue to impact your community.
Interviewed By Molly Manhanga

No comments: