2.09.2010

One on one with Mediator Dube - 1st year Appy

Getting to know Mediator Dube

M.M: Tell me about your background?
M.D: I live in Mapane which is a 3 hour walk from Ebenezer. I have 5 brothers and 1 sister. I live with my parents. I am 20 years old. I went to Mapane Primary School. I stopped my education because my parents didn’t have money for school fees.

M.M: What do you do to relax?
M.D: I read my Bible and play games.

M.M: What has been your greatest joy at Ebenezer?
M. D: I like working in my field, playing football and reading notes.

M.M: Have you faced any challenges at Ebenezer so far?
M.D: No, nothing.


M.M: In 5 years time what do you see yourself doing?
M.D: I want to preach the gospel and teach my community farming.

M.M: I really hope you do well at Ebenezer and be blessed as continue to impact your community.

By Molly Manhanga

No comments: