3.25.2010

One on One with Moreblessing Moyo- 1st year appy


Getting to know Moreblessing Moyo

M.M: Tell me about your background?
M.M: I live with my mother in Silozwe. My father is in South Africa. We are 10 in our family. I have 4 young brothers and 3 young sisters. I am the oldest in my family. I am 18 years old. It take me about 1:30minutes to walk home from Ebenezer.

M.M: What do you enjoy the most about Ebenezer?
M.M: I enjoy farming, making friends and learning Agriculture, Business and spiritual lessons.

M.M: What is the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
M.M: Soya chunks

M.M: Have you faced any challenges at Ebenezer?
M.M: The water problems have caused some of my plants to wilt and die


M.M: In 5 years time what do you see yourself doing?
M.M: I’d like to work in an office like you.

M.M: Thanks Moreblessing. I really hope you do well at Ebenezer and be blessed as continue to impact your community.



By Molly Manhanga

No comments: