3.24.2010

One on One with Ntombi Mahlangu- 1st year appy


Ntombizodwa Mahlangu


M.M: Tell me about your background?
N.M: I come from Silozwe village. I live with my father. My mother died in 2006. I have 4 sisters and I am the 3rd born. I am 19 years old. It takes me approximately 30 minutes to walk from Ebenezer Training Centre to my home.

M.M: What do you enjoy the most about Ebenezer?
N.M: I enjoy farming and learning Agriculture, Business and spiritual lessons.

M.M: What is the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
N.M: I haven’t eaten anything that I’d consider to be weird.

M.M: Have you faced any challenges at Ebenezer?
N.M: Nothing

M.M: In 5 years time what do you see yourself doing?
N.M: I’d like to be back in my community farming and teaching everything that I learnt at Ebenezer.

M.M: Thanks Ntombi. I really hope you do well at Ebenezer and be blessed as continue to impact your community.

By Molly Manhanga




No comments: