3.11.2010

One on One with Nobuhle Moyo- 1st year appy


Nobuhle Moyo

M.M: Tell me about your background?
N.M: I live with my grandparents in Mablauwuni village which is approximately 2 hours from Ebenezer. My father died and my mother lives in South Africa. We are 4 siblings – 2 boys and 2 girls. I am third born and I’m 18 years old.

M.M: Who told you about Ebenezer?
N.M: My aunt told me about Ebenezer. I attended the Selection Camp. I enjoyed it very much especially learning about Farming and about God.

M.M: What has been your greatest joy at Ebenezer?
N.M: Making new friends and the lessons.

M.M: have you faced any challenges whilst at Ebenezer?
N.M: No, I haven’t

M.M: In 5 years time what do you see yourself doing?
N.M: I want to teach my community how to farm and everything I’ve learnt at Ebenezer.

M.M: I really hope you do well at Ebenezer and be blessed as continue to impact your community.
By Molly Manhanga

No comments: