9.07.2010

Meet Allison Kleckner

Allie Kleckner

Allison, better known a Allie comes from Pennsylvania, USA and she attends The Manor Church led by John Pletcher. I caught up with Allie at Ebenezer…..


M.M: Tell me about your background?
A.K: I was born in Pennsylvania, did my schooling there and basically grew up there. I went to university in Pennsylvania and studied Dental Assisting.

M.M: Tell me about your family.
A.K: I have my parents and a sister called Brianne who is 18 years old. My dad is an outside salesman and my mum is an accountant. My sister is still in high school and she’d like to be a nurse.

M.M: How long have you been working?
A.K: I’ve been working for a year and I’m enjoying it.

M.M: Is this your first time to Africa and to Zimbabwe?
A.K: Yes. I like it a lot. The people are very friendly and welcoming.

M.M: What do you do to relax?
A.K: play soccer, go shopping and hang out with friends.

M.M: Who is your favourite Bible character?
A.K: Paul

M.M: What would you tell your friends about your travels abroad?
A.K: If you ever get a chance to do it, then do it!

M.M: Thanks so much Allie. Hope you have an excellent time in Zimbabwe.

By Molly Manhanga

No comments: