10.17.2012

Meet the 1st year appy's - Forget Tshuma

Forget Tshuma

Background:
I live at St Joseph's in Kezi. I live there with my grandparents. My parents are in South Africa and have been there since 2007. I am 19 years old. I am an only child. I attended St Joseph's High School and finished my form 4. I found the 'O' level exams very difficult.

Life at Ebenezer:
Life at Ebenezer is okay. i'm looking after chickens and harvesting wheat. My favourite food is sadza and matemba (small dried fish). i enjoy playing volleyball and \i've made a good friend at Ebenezer.

What do you see yourself doing in 5 years time?
I'm planning on starting a farming business doing chickens and vegetables.


Let's hope Forget learns many new skills during his 2 year stay at Ebenezer. 


By Molly Manhanga
 


No comments: