10.16.2012

Meet the 1st year Appy's - Nhlanhla Ndlovu

Nhlanhla Ndlovu


Background:
I am 19 years old. I come from Silozwe and I live with my grandmother. My mother lives in South Africa and my dad passed away. I attended Silozwe High School up to form 3. I didn't complete my schooling because there was no money for school fees. i have one younger brother.

Life at Ebenezer:
I've planted garlic in a 30m x 30m plot and onions in a 30m x 30m plot. They are growing really well. i enjoy Spiritual lessons with Stephen Manhanga and English with Mrs Nyamayaro. My favourite food is rice and chicken. I also enjoy playing soccer.

In 5 years time......
I see myself farming at my home in Silozwe. There is water at my home in Silozwe.


Thank you Nhlanhla. Enjoy your stay at Ebenezer....


By Molly Manhanga  

No comments: