10.18.2012

Meet the 1st year Appy's - Lwazilwenkosi Dube

Lwazi Dube


Background:
I come from Mapisa. I live with my parents. I'm the first born child. I have 2 young brothers and 2 young sister. I am 17 years old. I attended Mangala Primary School before going to Zamanyoni Secondary School. I only went as far as form two because there was no money for school fees.

Life at Ebenezer:
I'm increasing my farming knowledge by being at Ebenezer. I like it but I haven't made any friends yet, just acquantainces. I like eating sadza and cabbage and I enjoy playing football.

What do you see yourself doing in 5 years time?
I see myself farming in Mapisa. I don't think I'll be married by then.


Let's hope Lwazi's 5 year plan works out as he acquires agricultural, business and spiritual knowledge at Ebenezer.


 
By Molly Manhanga
 


No comments: