8.26.2010

Get to know Jonathan Minchin

Jonathan George Minchin

Jonathan is serving at Ebenezer for 4 days before going into Bulawayo to serve at Family Impact. He comes from Somerset, England and attends Open Heaven Church led by Ness Wilson.

M.M: Tell me briefly about your background?
J.M: I was born in Bath. I did my primary schooling at Doulting school and my secondary education at Wells Blue School. Currently, I am attending Loughborough University where I am studying Product Design. I complete my course in 2011. (It’s a four year Bachelor of Science and Diploma in Professional Studies)

M.M: Tell me about your family?
J.M: My parents are semi-retired. I have a younger brother Andrew who is 15 years and an older sister Elizabeth who is 23 and has just graduated from Nottingham university. She majored in Pharmacy.

M.M: What are you hoping to do after you complete university?
J.M: Not too sure yet. I have a few options…….

M.M: Is this your first time to Zimbabwe?
J.M: Yes. Zimbabwe is a beautiful country with warm friendly people but it still has problems that need sorting. The divide between the rich and the poor is accentuated.

M.M: What do you think of Ebenezer’s vision?
J.M: The vision is very important and what is done here is life-changing.

M.M: Who is your favourite Bible character?
J.M: Solomon for his wisdom.

M.M: Any comments?
J.M: You don’t need to go abroad to do God’s work.

M.M: Thanks so much Jonathan. Enjoy your stay in Zimbabwe and all that’s in store for you.
By Molly Manhanga

No comments: