4.29.2011

"7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens" pt 2

The next session will focus on writing a mission statement. A gentleman called Stephen Strong wrote this as his Mission Statement for life:

R – Religion
E – Education
S – Succeeding
P – Productive
E – Exercise
C – Caring
T – Being Truthful

I was curious to find out what each graduate thought of the sessions so far and this is what they said:



Bukhosi Dube




1. Bukhosi Dube: The sessions are helping me, giving me direction and knowing how to protect myself.



Honest Matavire



2. Honest Matavire: The sessions are helpful to me to achieve my goals and to chose wisely.



Cuthbert Dube



3. Cuthbert Dube: The sessions are helping me to visualise my future and directing me on a good path.


Mcebisi Ncube




4. Mcebisi Ncube: The sessions are good because they are helping me to live this life, to make good choices for myself and they are giving me direction.




By Molly Manhanga



No comments: