11.12.2008

One on one with Kingdom Moyo


Q: Give a brief outline of your background?
A: I am turning 18years old. I come from Silozwi which is about a one and a half hour walk from Ebenezer. I live with my grandfather as my parents are separated. I am the eldest of 3 siblings.

Q: How did you hear about Ebenezer?
A: When I was in school, I saw my peers with application forms for the Selection Camp. I collected a form from my Kraal Head – a person with authority and rank in the local community. I attended the camp and really enjoyed myself, especially the way the Ebenezer staff entertained us. It was good.

Q: What has been your greatest challenge since coming to Ebenezer?
A: The greatest challenge has been the water shortage. It is better now because we now have a pipeline with taps and drip irrigation. Another challenge has been my tomatoes being attacked by bollworm and red spider mite. I have sprayed my crops with chemicals and I hope to get a good harvest.

Q: What has been your greatest joy in being at Ebenezer?
A: My greatest joy has been the knowledge I’ve gained on farming as well as the lessons in business, agriculture and spiritual.

Q: Who has been your role model?
A: Stephen and Molly Manhanga. I enjoy looking at their marriage and how they support each other.

Q: Where do you see yourself in five years time:
A: In 5 years, I’ll be in a relationship that is heading for marriage. I’ll also be a successful businessman. I’ll employ people from my community and teach them how to Farm God’s Way.

May God bless you as you continue to be a light at Ebenezer and in your community.



By Molly Manhanga

No comments: