11.12.2008

One on One with Mqondisi Moyo


Q: Give a brief outline of your background?
A: I am 19 years old. My home area is at Bhazha but I stay at Ethandweni Children’s Home. Ethandweni is an orphanage. Both my parents have passed away. Ethandweni Children’s Home is approximately 20km from Ebenezer. It takes me about 4 hours to walk this distance. We are 4 in my family and I am the last born.

Q: How did you hear about Ebenezer?
A: Application forms were brought to White Water High School – The school I was attending at that time. I was interested in Ebenezer and our Headmaster gave us a brief on Ebenezer. I filled in the forms and came for Selection Camp which I enjoyed, particularly the Vision and interaction with different people.

Q: What has been your greatest challenge since coming to Ebenezer?
A: The greatest challenge has been in understanding the Business aspects of Ebenezer with regards to me making a profit from my plot. I’m beginning to understand it more as time goes on and I get taught more on business.

Q: What has been your greatest joy in being at Ebenezer?
A: My greatest joy has been the spiritual lessons with Stephen Manhanga that have changed my life and learning to be a successful businessman.

Q: Who has been your role model?
A: Mr Mapanga from White Water School. I enjoyed his teaching and understood him.

Q: Where do you see yourself in five years time:
A: In 5 years, I will have a piece of land and I will be farming.

May God bless you as you continue to be a light at Ebenezer and in your community.

BY MOLLY MANHANGA


No comments: