11.12.2008

One on One with Mbusiso Ndlovu


Q: Give a brief outline of your background?
A: I come from Nkayi but I live with the Dlodlo family in Mamgupo area which is 31km from Ebenezer. It takes me 5 hours to walk from Ebenezer to the family I live with. I am 23 years old and the 2nd born in a family of 3. Both my parents have passed away.

Q: How did you hear about Ebenezer?
A: My friend told me about Ebenezer. I filled in a Selection Camp form and attended the camp. I enjoyed the camp especially playing with my friends and the lessons.

Q: What has been your greatest challenge since coming to Ebenezer?
A: The greatest challenge has been the water shortage. Its now better because of drip irrigation. My plants were eaten by cows but I have since made a bush fence which is a deterant for the animals.

Q: What has been your greatest joy in being at Ebenezer?
A: My greatest joy has been the spiritual lessons with Stephen Manhanga. They have helped me grow in Christ. I also enjoy knowing how to manage my business.

Q: Who has been your role model?
A: My role model is Gerald Mangena. I like his plumbing skills and I feel I can learn a lot from him.

Q: Where do you see yourself in five years time:
A: In 5 years I will be helping my community by teaching them Farming God’s Way that I have learnt at Ebenezer and I will be a successful farmer.

May God bless you as you continue to be a light at Ebenezer and in your community.

By Molly Manhanga







No comments: