8.28.2009

The graduates speak out pt 1

August 2010……My expectations… pt 1

Ebenezer introduced a graduate programme beginning August 2009 to August 2010. 8 of the 19 apprentices were selected to join the Graduate programme. They will work their businesses, mentor the upcoming 1st year apprentices as well as help at Crossroads Community Church.

These are their expectations in the early days of the programme:

Mxwayisi Dube: I’m hoping to get more experience in farming and business.


Brilliant Khoza: I’m hoping for my leadership skills to improve as I’m running my business. Spiritually – I’ve been learning the Bible chronologically and I’m hoping to teach Chronological Bible Storying as well.

Tawanda Moyo: I’m hoping to improve my business acumen and have a very successful business. I also want to grow spiritually.


Thabani Sibanda: After this programme, I’m expecting to be a successful farmer.

No comments: