3.24.2009

Getting to know Sikhathazile Moyo

Sikhathazile Moyo

Q: Tell me about your background?
A: I’m turning 20 years old and I come from Silozwe which is a 2 hour walk from Ebenezer. I live with my parents and my brothers and sisters. We are 11 altogether and I am number 7.

Q: How did you hear about Ebenezer?
A: I saw the Selection Camp forms at Silozwe Business Centre. I filled them in and attended the camp. I really enjoyed the camp especially the games.

Q: What has been your greatest challenge at Ebenezer?
A Stumping trees has been my greatest challenge at Ebenezer.

Q: What has been your greatest joy at Ebenezer?
A: I enjoy sharing interesting stories with my many friends at Ebenezer and I’ve really enjoyed the spiritual lessons with Stephen Manhanga.

Q: Who is your role model?
A: Abel – Adam and Eve’s son from the Bible. He did everything God’s Way and that is why he is my role model!

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
A: In 5 years time I’ll be back in my community, running a farming business growing tomatoes.

Thank you Sikhatha. May you be blessed as you continue to impact your community.
Interviewed By Molly Manhanga

No comments: