3.24.2009

One on one with Ntandoyenkosi Ncube

Getting to know Ntandoyenkosi Ncube


Q: Tell me about your background?
A: I come from Lushumbe Village and I live with my mother. I haven’t met my father. Of 3 siblings, I am the last born and I am 18 years old.

Q: How did you hear about Ebenezer?
A: My brother told me about Ebenezer. I missed the Selection Camp but I went for an interview with the Ebenezer staff and I was accepted.

Q: What has been your greatest challenge at Ebenezer?
A: Stumping trees (cutting the tree down and taking the roots out of the ground) and clearing my plot has been my greatest challenge. We worked as a team so I really enjoyed it when my friends helped me clear my plot.

Q: What has been your greatest joy at Ebenezer?
A: My greatest joy at Ebenezer has been learning life skills, making new friends and the spiritual lessons with Stephen Manhanga. I really enjoy the atmosphere at Ebenezer.

Q: Excellent. Who is your role model?
A: My role model is my friend Mkhululi Ncube. I really like the way he shares the word of God. He is passionate about God.

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
A: In 5 years time I’m aiming to be a successful business woman in my community. When I am financially stable, I’ll think about marriage. I also want to train my community to Farm God’s Way.

Thank you Ntando. May you be blessed as you continue to impact your community.
interviewed by molly manhanga

No comments: