2.08.2009

One on one with Thubelithle Dube


Getting to know Thubelithle Dube
Q: Tell me about your background?
A: I was born on the 19 April 1990. We are 11 in my family. I have a twin brother Bhukosi who is also at Ebenezer. I live with my mother in Halale. Halale is about 3 – 4 hour walk from Ebenezer. My father died 9 years ago.

Q: How did you hear about Ebenezer?
A: My friends old me about Ebenezer and I collected forms, filled them in and attended Selection Camp. I enjoyed the camp especially meeting new people and playing games.

Q: What has been your greatest challenge at Ebenezer?
A: I haven’t faced any challenges since coming to Ebenezer.

Q: What has been your greatest joy at Ebenezer?
A: Praise God! I enjoy praying and worshipping God. All the lessons have been excellent and my field preparations are going well.

Q: Who is your role model?
A: Great. God is my role model. I want to live a life that is pleasing to him.

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
A: In 5 years time I will be back in my community being a successful farmer and businesswoman.
Thube standing in her field as she gets ready for her first tomato crop

Thank you Thubelthle. May you be blessed as you continue to impact your community
.
Interviewed by Molly Manhanga

No comments: