8.23.2012

Meet the 1st Year Appy's - Tungamirai Mapisa

Tungamirai Moyo


Background
We are 7 children and I am the 5th born. I live with my parents and I come from Bindura - approximately 1 hour drive south of Harare. I attended Chironga Secondary School and completed form 4. I am 20 years old and I was born at Karanda hospital.

Life at Ebenezer after 1 month
The life here at Ebenezer is fine. I am happy and I know God. Since coming here things are going well for me. I like the food. I've made 3 new friends. I'm in the Mlilo family and it is good. I'm building houses for the chickens and making beds for the crops. I attend Crossroads Community Church and have learnt how to forgive and honour my parents.

Learnt to date
I've learnt to build, how to live with others and respect God.

I really hope that Tungamirai grows during his 2 year stay at Ebenezer.


By Molly Manhanga
 

No comments: