2.03.2009

One on one with Sisasenkosi Dube

Getting to know Sisasenkosi Dube
Q: Tell me about your background?
A: I come from Njelele village. Njelele is about a 6 – 7 hour walk from Ebenezer. I’m 18 years old. I come from a family of 10. I have 4 brothers and 3 sisters. I am number 6 and I live with my parents.
Q: How did you hear about Ebenezer?
A: My brother Mxwayisi told me about Ebenezer. He said it is a good place and people do things with high standards. I filled in forms and attended the Selection Camp. I enjoyed the camp very much especially the games.
Q: What has been your greatest challenge at Ebenezer?
A I haven’t faced any challenges yet since coming to Ebenezer.
Q: What has been your greatest joy at Ebenezer?
A: I enjoy the way we share the word of God, how we communicate with other other and I’m up to date with my field preparations.
Q: Who is your role model?
A: Very good. My role model is my friend Lorencia Mabhena. She is always singing and is happy. It inspires me to be a happy person.
Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
A: In 5 years time I will still be a godly woman. I’ll be farming in my community.

Thank you Sisa. May you be blessed as you continue to impact your community.
Interviewed by Molly Manhanga

No comments: