1.07.2010

One on One with Lovemore Mhurugwe- 1st year appy


Getting to know Lovemore Mhurugwe

M.M: Tell me about your background?
L.M: I live in Bulawayo with Pastor Ndongwe. I am 17 years old. We are a family of 6 and I am the 5th.
M.M: What has been your greatest challenge since coming to Ebenezer?
L.M: I haven’t found anything difficult as yet since coming to Ebenezer.
M.M: What has been your greatest joy at Ebenezer?
L.M: Playing football and art
M.M: How did you hear about Ebenezer?
L.M: I heard about Ebenezer from the Bryons – Norman and Suzanne, who were visiting Zimbabwe at the time.
M.M: In 5 years time what do you see yourself doing?
L.M: I would like to be a successful farmer.
M.M: I really hope you do well at Ebenezer and be blessed as continue to impact your community.
By Molly Manhanga

No comments: