3.28.2010

One on One with Nonto Sibanda- 1st year appy



Getting to know Nontobeko Sibanda


M.M: Tell me about your background?
N.S: I live with my grandparents and my sisters in Zwehamba village which is under Marko ward. My mother died in 2005 and my dad dies in 2001. I am the 2nd born. I have 1 older sister and 3 young sisters. I am 18 years old. It take me about 3 hours by car to get to my home.

M.M: What do you enjoy the most about Ebenezer?
N.S: I enjoy farming, learning and sharing jokes with my friends. I like praying and worshipping God.

M.M: What is the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
N.S: Mpunzi (wild animal that looks a buck)

M.M: Have you faced any challenges at Ebenezer?
N.S: Shortage of water and my plants were affected by disease.


M.M: In 5 years time what do you see yourself doing?
N.S: I’d like to be back in my community and be a successful business woman.

M.M: Thanks Nonto. I really hope you do well at Ebenezer and be blessed as continue to impact your community.


By Molly Manhanga

No comments: