3.26.2010

One on One with Tryphine Moyo- 1st year appy




Getting to know Tryphine Moyo

M.M: Tell me about your background?
T.M: I live with my parents in Mapane. It takes me 5 hours to walk home from Ebenezer. I am the 2nd born and I have one older sister and 3 young sisters. I also have 1 young brother. I am 20 years old.

M.M: What do you enjoy the most about Ebenezer?
T.M: I enjoy farming, fishing in my spare time, making friends and learning Agriculture and spiritual lessons.

M.M: What is the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
T.M: I haven’t eaten anything weird

M.M: Have you faced any challenges at Ebenezer?
T.M: The water problems have caused some of my plants to be stressed. I also don’t like eating cabbage.


M.M: In 5 years time what do you see yourself doing?
T.M: I’d like to teach others how to farm.

M.M: Thanks Tryphine. I really hope you do well at Ebenezer and be blessed as continue to impact your community.


By Molly Manhanga

No comments: