6.07.2011

Selection Camp pt 2

Union Brothers - Ebenezer's male singers





It was quite interesting getting feedback from some of the prospective apprentices about their thoughts of the weekend. Some responses were as follows:
1. I really enjoyed seeing the horses and seeing everything.
2. The food was nice.
3. I enjoyed the interaction through games.
4. I learnt alot about farming.
5. I made new friends.
6. Farming is hard work.
7. I can see the possibilities I have if I come to Ebenezer.
8. I liked the teams.



Agriculture Display


The Ebenezer staff learnt more about the prospective apprentices during their one on one interviews.


The DVD shown on Saturday evening was Facing The Giants. Everyone enjoyed it - a real good choice. Well done Stephen Manhanga! The Union Brothers - Ebenezer's very own male singers, graced the dining hall and brought some entertainment to the apprentices. The Union Brothers are coming along nicely and have 2 CD's at the moment.




The general overview of the weekend was good. 27 apprentices were selected: 10 girls and 17 boys. We’ll need to see who turns up in 6 weeks time.....



One on One interviews




By Molly Manhanga

No comments: