12.22.2009

One on One with Ndumiso Ncube: 1st year appy


Getting to know Ndumiso Ncube

M.M: Tell me about your background?
N.N: I live in Lushumbe which is a four hour walk from Ebenezer. I live with my parents. I finished form 4 at Solozwe Secondary school. I am 18 years old. I have three sisters and three brothers. My older brother has died. I am 4th born in my family.
M.M: What has been your greatest challenge since coming to Ebenezer?
N.N: I haven’t found anything difficult as yet since coming to Ebenezer.
M.M: What has been your greatest joy at Ebenezer?
N.N: Making new friends. I also enjoy the lessons, especially spiritual.
M.M: How did you hear about Ebenezer?
N.N: I heard from Nyosie who works at Masiye Camp site – approximately 28km from Ebenezer.
M.M: In 5 years time what do you see yourself doing?
N.N: I would like to drive and be a farmer. Although I have no specific place at the moment, I’m sure by then I will have found something.
M.M: I really hope you do well at Ebenezer and be blessed as continue to impact your community.
By Molly Manhanga

No comments: