5.19.2010

Getting to Know Nokuthula Mdlankomo - 1st Year Appy

Nokuthula Mdlankomo

M.M: Tell me about your background?
N.M: I’m 17 years old. I live at Luma Village in Kezi. I live with my stepmother. I have two young brothers and 4 young sisters. I don’t know who my parents are or whether they are alive or not.

M.M: You have been at Ebenezer for 6 months. How has your stay been so far?
N.M: I like Ebenezer because I’ve gained more knowledge and made new friends.

M.M: Have you faced any challenges in the last 6 months?
N.M: Seeing some of my crops failing!

M.M: What crops have you grown so far and how have they done?
N.M: I’ve grown cabbages, wheat and tomatoes. My tomato crop failed because of pests and diseases and my cabbage crop failed due to lack of water. My wheat is good.

M.M: What a learning curve! I really hope you do well with your wheat and other crops you will grow.


By Molly Manhanga

No comments: