12.20.2011

What's happening in Stores with Pretty Ndlovu

It was awsome chatting to Pretty Ndlovu and seeing how enthusiastic she is about her job. This is what she said:



"It's very exciting to be in Stores. I have been selling tomatoes, maize, butternut, cabbage and onions to the community. These vegetables are brought into Stores by the apprentices. I buy from them and I sell to the community or to the town market. I write GRV's to the apprentices when they bring their produce to Stores and when they are buying, I write for them an inventory. It's very hard sometimes when there is alot of produce.



I am also learning computers every Tuesday and I am learning more about Business in Stores. I go to Crossroads Community Church. God is leading me in everything."




Brilliant!






Molly Manhanga



No comments: