9.17.2012

Meet the 1st Year Appy's - Melani Khumalo

Melani Khumalo

Background
I am 18 years old. I come from Inkayi in Komayanga village. We are 4 siblings and I'm the last born. I have 2 sisters and one brother. I went to Komayanga Primary School before going to Skopo Adventist Mission where I finished form 2. I returned to Komanyanga to do my 'O' levels but I finished after form 3. We didn't have the money for me to finish.

Life at Ebenezer
I am building chicken houses and we are at roof level. I like it at Ebenezer and I also like the food. My favourite meal is sadza and chunks. I'm in the Ndlovu family and I enjoy it. I've made many friends. I attend New Life for All Church.

Learnt so far
I've learnt that Joseph's brothers didn't like him. I enjoy Spiritual so much. I've also learnt how to build chicken houses.


By Molly Manhanga
 


No comments: