9.14.2012

Meet the 1st Year Appy's - Testimony Siziba

Testimony Siziba


Background
I'm the last born in my family. We are 3 siblings. I come from Kensington in Bulawayo and I'm 17 years old. My 2 brothers are older than me. Both my parents are still alive. I did my secondary education at Foundation College up to form 3. I then studied at Hlanganani High School where I did my form 4. I did not write my 'O' levels due to financial problems.


Life at Ebenezer
I enjoy everything. I'm in the Ndlovu family and I like it. I'm busy preparing to plant carrots, tomatoes and maize. I attend the United Pentecostal Church. I enjoy food. I like to play soccer and volleyball. We had a soccer match against Magobeni at Nduna Primary School and we won 1 - 0. I've made lots of friends but my close friend is Review Ncube. He also attends Ebenezer.


Learnt to Date
I've learnt how to prepare plots for crops and how to build chicken houses. I like Spiritual lessons. I know how to pray and to preach.



By Molly Manhanga
 


No comments: