10.25.2010

Meet Brett Mills

Brett Mills



Brett comes from London and he is serving at Ebenezer/Crossroads for 2½ months.

M.M: What is your favourite meal?
B.M: Roast dinner. This consists of roast lamb, potatoes, vegetables and Yorkshire puddings

M.M: What is your favourite drink?
B.M: Coke vanilla

M.M: Who is your favourite Bible character?
B.M: David

M.M: What is your favourite film?
M.M: Batman Dark Knight

M.M: What is your favourite book?
B.M: Northern Lights by Phillip Paulman

M.M: What did you think of the service at Crossroads Community Church?
B.M: A complete privilege. God really spoke to me as I was preaching and showed me that the liberty that exists at Crossroads is becoming a rarity in churches and t is refreshing to see such freedom in the service. It was also an honour to pray for the woman who came to the front after I had finished preaching.

M.M: How has your time been in Kezi, Zimbabwe so far?
B.M: It has been a challenge. I think it is very difficult to mentally prepare yourself for the complete change in culture. There is however no words to describe the experience so far as every day allows God to show me more of his glory and more of his might. I look forward to the amazing things God has in store for me in the rest of my time here.

M.M: What an honest answer. I really hope you enjoy your time with us in Kezi and that God reveals many things to you while you are with us.


By Molly Manhanga

No comments: