7.12.2012

Lorator Nyathi - Post Advancer Plans

Lorator Nyathi
Lorator Nyathi was one of the Advancers until her graduation last Wednesday. It was good to catch up with her and listen to her Post Advancer plans........

"My mum attended the graduation and enjoyed it very much. She met up with lots of her friends. I don't have any crops in the fields. Although alot of the tomatoes were destroyed by frost, mine seemed to still be fine. I managed to harvest about 1000kg of tomatoes.
My plan now is to be part of the Beyond Belief team working closely with umfundisi (teacher) Stephen Manhanga. I am hoping to offically start on Monday 9th July " (4 days ago)

We wish Lorator well in this new phase of her life and will catch up with her in a few months time......



By Molly Manhanga 

No comments: